In a pan sprayed with Pam, heat the milk until warm. Turn on medium heat. Transfer the flour and egg mixture to the saucepan.
When it reaches a pudding-like consistency, remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla.
This is best prepared using an electric mixer or hand blender to help avoid any lumps.
...when you've got Gretel?
To kick off the holidays, I thought I'd do an ornament giveaway!
From left to right, top to bottom:
Twig Reindeer, Peppermint Sphere, Silver Reindeer, Beaded Snowflake, Mercury Star, Tin (Angel, Dove or Star), Rustic Bell, Glass Peace Sign, Thick Glitter Peace Sign, Thin Glitter Peace Sign, Bird of Peace or the Monogrammable Glass Ball
Here's how to enter:
1. Leave a comment and tell me which ornament you like best- 1 entry
2. Become a follower or let me know you already follow- 1 entry
3. Refer a friend and let me know you referred them- 2 entries
4. Post the giveaway button on your side nav- 3 entries
5. Blog about the giveaway in a post and let me know- 3 entries
All entries must be received by midnight on Thursday, December 3, 2009 (which also happens to be my b-day!)
Tis the season to give, ya'll!