|via Country Living|
Here are some ways in which I plan to commemorate this sugar-filled, heavily-costumed holiday:
1) By devouring the other half of the trick-or-treat candy (hello, Snickers!) this evening, just in time to run out and purchase more before the trick-or-treaters arrive.
2) By watching a scary movie, something like Halloweentown or Halloween Town II: Kalabar's Revenge on the Disney Channel. I have exquisitely mature taste, you see...
3) By driving over to Maude to purchase this amazing dress I spotted whilst hanging out in the store before the blogger photo shoot yesterday (pics forthcoming). Hey, it's burnt orange! Totally has Halloween written all over it...right? Right??
4) By scheduling a hair appointment A.S.A.P. after realizing at said blogger photo shoot yesterday that my roots were truly frightening. Just consider it my mane's way of saying, "Boo! Y'all."
5) By dressing our two German Sheppards in costumes before Stephen gets home from work. This will take a lot of caffeine and Olympic-like acrobatics from me. Have you ever tried to wrestle two 100 pound dogs into pirate costumes? Werk.
What say you, Blonde Ambitioners? How do you anticipate spending this beautiful Halloween holiday? A fabulous fête in store for you, perhaps?
Be blessed, lovelies-