Hi, girls! Welcome back from the weekend. We spent most of our time trying to get the house in order before the chaos of the week ensues.
1. Friday, I stopped into one of my favorite local stores, Belle Boutique. I could seriously LIVE in that store. I got this beautiful, cream-colored top by OLV with lace detailing at the shoulders.
I also bought this adorbs square cocktail ring, along with some gold and pale pink bangles. I thought the entire outfit would be perfect for spring!
2. I also finally broke down and bought a foundation brush. I got the Sonia Kashuk large foundation brush at Target for only $10 and loved the results it yielded : ) I'm also excited that I'll be able to use less foundation than I have to with a cosmetic sponge.
|Using a foundation brush definitely gave foundation application a more airbrushed-like appearance. I like.|
3. On Sunday, Stephen and I got our fittings for the NWA Fashion Week show for Mason's that we're walking in on March 10th. We loved what the fabulous Clay & Courtney (Mason's amazing stylists) put together for us. Come out and catch NWA Fashion Week in all its excitement starting March 5!
4. I attempted to do a video tutorial for the Sienna Miller/Blake Lively updo from the Updo post, but it's impossible to replicate the same every time and really hard to explain as a step-by-step. I honestly think it's just a style you have to play with on your own to recreate. Sorry y'all!
5. I'd like to introduce those of you not from Northwest Arkansas to Mr. Ben Rector. He recently recorded a tribute to Whitney Houston by remaking "I Wanna Dance with Somebody". Check it out - it's beautiful!
That's about all I've got for today.
-My surgery is tomorrow, so I'll be away from blog world for a bit. I'm not planning on checking email for the blog over the next week or so, so please don't get upset if you send something and don't get a response : ) I'll be enjoying the buzz of exquisite pain medications and it's probably for the best if I stay away from the computer, haha.
-If y'all could squeeze in a teeny prayer for me on Tuesday morning, that'd be great.
See you guys on the flip side.
P.S.- Foundation is Dior. Diorskin Forever Foundation. You can purchase here!