Hello, lovelies! A few random tidbits for your day, if you have a sec:
1) Have y'all seen the Milly for Sperry loafers? PRESH. I especially love the neon pair, even though I have no clue what the heck I'd wear them with. (Can I just admit that the fact I ended the previous sentence on a preposition is eating me alive? There just wasn't an un-awkward way to write it correctly.) #CopywriterProblems
3) And this Great X-pectations top. I think I need it in a bad way.
4) On a hair-related note, I haven't had time to do a hair-defrizzing post this week, like I had planned. We'll have to defrizz next week, girls.
5) I am ready for the husband to return from New York. In fact, I was ready the moment he got on that plane, but after last night's severe thunderstorms, I am really ready for his return. Ari and I battened down the hatches and toughed it out, but I'm ready for the fearless leader to get his heiney back.
6) This boy posed for a pic for me yesterday when I went home at lunch to feed him. In looking at this photo, I notice two things:
a) I believe that he's smiling in the pic.
b) I believe we need to convince his dad to take a trip to Pet Co. for a new bed.
7) Last thing - iPhone users, please help! This morning, I woke up late because my alarm didn't go off. I remembered setting it last night, so I went to make sure it was working. I discovered that the sound/speakers on the phone are completely broken. Music won't play, alarm won't go off, phone won't ring out loud...nada. We did have a bad storm last night, so I'm wondering if it was a power surge?? Help!
Be blessed, lovelies-