|via Jacyln Paige Tumbler|
Hey girls! It's that time again, so link up!
Also, please make sure that if you do link up that your post is one of the Confessional variety : ) I know we all want our links out there, but please only participate if you legitimately blogged about Confessional Friday. Thanks!
1. I confess that I am entirely too excited about Ruby’s collection of tricks. She can do a whopping total of three: sit, up and lay down. We’re working on roll over and also trying to teach her how to hop over an empty wrapping paper tube while we hold it. Kind of like reverse limbo.
In other news, I lead an incredibly exciting life.
2. I confess that I religiously tune in to Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team on CMT every week. This season is so much fun to watch because they have so many cute, talented girls! Many of y’all know that it was always a secret dream of mine to be a DCC ; ) Is 27 too old to try out? ; )
3. I confess that my eating patterns this week have been sub-par at best. A cup of pretzels, a sip of Dr. Pepper here and there, an M&M that I found in my desk drawer…you get the idea. It’s an excellent diet though and yields guaranteed weight loss. It’s called “eat whatever you can find and forget you’re hungry”, or “the diet of someone in writing and public relations during ‘busy season’.”
4. I confess that our house resembles one of those war aftermath scenes on CNN. Between two dogs, four batches of mediocre pumpkin bread, an attempt to organize our filing cabinet and a closet purge, I’m confident that we probably pushing the boundaries acceptable living conditions.
And I crazily volunteered to host Game Day at our house tomorrow. Because I like waking up to clean at 6 a.m. on a Saturday.
5. I confess that yesterday I was talking to someone who said, “I’m a stress eater.” I turned to her and, honestly, said, “I’m a stress shopper.” #truestory
Be blessed, lovelies-