1. These embellished tights. It looks like the little hearts are drawn on, because the tights are so sheer. Girly, simple and fun!
*Photo courtesy of Haute Designs.
2. Dexter: Do ya'll watch this show? Well, if you don't, you should be. Hands down one of the best shows on television right now, in my opinion. And Michael C. Hall is not bad looking either : )
3. This chair: Something about it reminds me of Chanel...maybe the circular, loopy back or the combination of black and white?? Anywho, it's by Michael Vanderbyl and I think I need it : )
Photo courtesy of Verdigris Vie.
4. The Tanning Bed: I know, it's bad for me. But so is cracking my knuckles and eating Lemon Heads all day. I love being tan...not fake Mystic tan, but real , "I'm being pumped full of UV rays and will probably pay for this someday" tan. So I hit the bed this weekend and probably will again today.
5. Sleep: For some reason, I am completely wiped out from last week/this past weekend. I lovingly refer to my bed as "The Black Hole". Once you're in it, you can't leave. And I really, really want to stay in it for a good solid 8 hours with no interruption from my neighbor's barking dog. Sigh....
*I wish my bed was this neatly made, but this precious photo comes from Martha Stewart Living.
Have a lovely Monday, and just remember, in 4 days, Friday will be upon us once again!