|Caroline's bow was made by the beautiful Elaine of Honey Pie Accessories! There will be a full post on this fabulous shop tomorrow, just in time to buy your little one some adorable accessories for the holiday season.|
2. Can I please say how happy I am to be wearing non-maternity pants again? Yes, they're comfortable; there's something to be said for a zipper and some buttons, though.
3. I am loving maternity leave to the nth degree. It's going to be exquisitely difficult to say goodbye to our little lady every morning come January.
4. That said, we took our first trip through the Starbucks drive-thru yesterday afternoon because I thought my head might explode from being stuck inside for another day. I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte and Caroline had...a nice nap : )
5. I purchased this scarf and these jeans from H&M and I would suggest you do the same. Talk about comfy cozy!
6. Anyone out there have a preferred baby-wearing device? (Moby, Ergo, etc.) I'm looking to get one, but wanted to poll the masses first. I like the look of the Moby, but wondered if it might be a bit tricky to put on without assistance.
7. I've rekindled my relationship with sweets now that I'm not pregnant anymore and can finally stomach sugar without wanting to heave. With that said, I've got a box of Halloween confetti cupcake mix in our pantry, just begging to be whipped up. Say a word of prayer that I don't eat every last one of them in one sitting. Because I may.
Tah-tah for now, dolls.