It's Friday - let's confess.
1. I haven't had a Starbucks beverage in two weeks. That's right, y'all...fourteen days. #BeatingtheLatteAddiction.
2. I renewed my driver's license and actually don't hate the pic this time. Maybe my new married last name gave me better DMV photography luck? : )
3. We're about to start reading Game of Thrones. Nerd alert, code red.
Up next Renaissance fairs and Star Trek conventions.
4. A Blonde Ambition will be getting a makeover this summer. She's turning three years old in July, so I thought a face lift would be totally appropriate. Now, to find a good and affordable designer...
5. I'm not fond of the midi skirt. I've taken a new liking to the maxi (as we discussed yesterday) and have always been a fan of the mini. But midi...eh?
|I feel like as a fashion-ish blogger, I'm supposed to like strange trends like this...but alas, you can't force a trend upon yourself.|
6. Get ready for a fun, little contest on A Blonde Ambition's Facebook page next week. Style and photograph your perfect summer outfit and get ready to enter...there will be a fabulous prize. I'm not sure what yet, but rest assured...fabulous it will be.
Be blessed, lovelies-