|Because we talked about hats yesterday...and I thought this was cute.|
Because we haven't had one of these in a while...I present to you, fair readers...Random Thursday Ramblings.
1) I have no appetite this time of year! Like, nothing sounds good. I also have no motivation to cook, whatsoever. I feel like we cook the same things over and over again and, although I want to change up our culinary repertoire, all I'm craving lately are salads...and the hubs is a meat and potato kind of guy.
How will we overcome? (Lamenting...it's what we do at A Blonde Ambition.)
2) Peyton Manning is going to the Broncos. Timmy's going to the Jets (maybe??) The Saints coaches are being suspended. Good heavens, what the hoodle is going on with professional football right now? I just want college football back. Great plays, more action, legit love of the game from the players, less drama...I miss it.
That is all.
3) Every stinkin' thing I ordered from V.S. (see my Monday post) was too big, too long or both. So I will return said items and try again. Never give up on clothing, ladies. Eventually, the heavens will open, the sun will shine down and your Kate Flare Pants in Coconut Milk White will fit like a glove.
4) I'm having a photoshoot with the amazing-pants Maliah Pinkleton on Saturday to showcase some clothing on here from McAuley's. I can't wait to show y'all the pics, because I know she'll do a fab job. We're going for big, 60's-inspired hair, major false eyelashes and...there will be balloons involved.
Hmmmm....curious yet? : )
5) I have had NO time to work on NWA Supper Club stuff this week. I apologize. Heck, I can't even prepare supper for my own husband and I, much less plan anyone else's dinner.
This will happen though. Pinky swear. At least before Thanksgiving. That's an attainable goal date, right?
Okay, what'cha got for me? I want to hear your randomness today!
Be blessed, lovelies-