...was not very exciting.
Okay, so yeah. I'm not a big March Madness fan. Probably stems from not being a big basketball fan, (though this has not yet been scientifically proven.) Plus, our poor AR team can't seem to win a game unless it's in Bud Walton Arena. So what did I do all weekend?
Non-basketball watching activities.
1) Friday night, we watched the CMT reality show, Sweet Home Alabama and chowed down on some pizza whilst doing so. Pretty good night, in my opinion.
2) I got my hair highlighted with a "spritzing" of low-lights. Whatever my girl Jennifer does, she does it well. I lurve my hairstylist y'all. Simply love her.
3) I made a Facebook page for my blog! Yes ma'am, I did.
4) We went to early church. Early church starts at 8:30 a.m. And that seems MIGHTY early to us on the weekends. Don't get me wrong, we're regulars at the 11:00 service, but something inside our souls wanted to be hardcore yesterday. Usually, I'd say getting anywhere on a weekend morning before 10:00 a.m. would be impossible...
But bless our little Methodist hearts, we somehow made it out the door and into the chapel by the opening chords of How Great Thou Art.
6) Stephen reorganized our entire kitchen and the contents of our cabinets while I was getting my hair done, which thrilled me to no end! We went to Target Sunday afternoon and bought some really nifty little storage containers for when we tackle the bathroom next weekend : )
7) I ordered a really cute top and some chic white pants from V.S., and another pair in a pretty sand color - all for work.
|Kate Flare Pant in Coconut Milk, Silk Henley in Yellow, Christie Flare Pant in Sand|
8) Okay, so my mom and dad left Friday for a ski trip. Most of the other women in the group prefer the
au naturel look and steer clear of cosmetics, (which is completely OKAY if you aren't into it, so please don't send me hate mail...to each her own.) But my mama and I, well, we believe in make-up.
This was a text excerpt of ours. I am totally my mother's daughter, y'all.
|Lacy was my maiden name. Fun fact of the day, I suppose.|
I hope you all had just as fantastic a weekend as we did! See y'all tomorrow : )
Be blessed, lovelies-