You knew it was comin'...Confessional Friday. Let's hear those confessions.
1) We ordered the Pizza Hut Big Box for the FOURTH week in a row last night. Yes, you read that correctly, friends. We are fans. To make myself feel less guilty, I feel the need to tell you that we only ordered it once per week, of those four weeks. #ValidatingPoorFoodChoices
2) I am beside myself excited to take some pics in my new RubyMac Dress from McAuley's Boutique on Saturday. With Kelly Cooper doing hair and the fab Maliah Pinkleton snapping her camera, I think it shall be one fine day. I may or may not have practiced "smizing" in the mirror. If you don't know how to "smize", check this out.
Smiling with your eyes= Smizing
3) I'm just dying over all the cute spring/summer clothes at our local boutiques, y'all. Lawdy mercy! Mason's has gotten themselves some caaaaaaa-uuuuuute inventory this spring! Please note:
4) And while we're at it, we must mention Maude and this amazing shirt they have in stock. Definitely my favorite top of the moment. Wowza! I need it. Want it. Will probably buy it.
5) Suddenly I'm realizing that this post has nothing to do with confessing and everything to do with shopping. And that, my friends, is the story of my life.
6) Let's keep going, shall we?
8) I confess, I do not want this dress. Why? Because I bought it. Tobi has amazing stuff for way, way cheap. It's a win-win, IMO.
And these have been your Confessions of a Shopaholic.
Except for the part about the Pizza Hut Big Box. That's just a confession.
Be blessed, lovelies-