1) I confess that I did a happy dance last night as we sat down to watch the SEC Network. I am so excited that our conference has its own dedicated space on cable now. Bring on college football!
2) I confess that I'll never eat spaghetti again. Stephen got home from his work trip last night and we were both starving, so we decided to have a big dinner. We cooked and devoured a huge pot of spaghetti and sauce, and y'all? I have never experienced pregnancy heartburn like that in my life. Ever. If I never see red sauce and pasta again, it'll be too soon.
3) I confess that it dawned on me last night that I should probably start designing Ainsley's nursery. Now that the move is complete and we're (for the most part) settled in, it's time to get down to brass tacks and start brainstorming. And buying!
4) I confess that spending my very first nights in the new house without Stephen freaked me out completely. Such a strange feeling to be alone in a new house. A bigger house. A house with brand new weird noises and things that go "bump" in the night. Apparently, Caroline was a little on edge, too, because she woke up at midnight and didn't fall back to sleep until 3 a.m. Needless to say, this place is going to take some getting used to when I'm here alone.
5) I confess that I'm going to the bakery tomorrow to order Caroline's FIRST birthday cake and it is so surreal. I can't believe our girl will turn one year old in just eight weeks. HOW? WHEN? ALREADY?
Okay, ladies. What'cha got for me today?
An InLinkz Link-up