1) I confess that my friend Taylor mentioned Catfish Hole, a local (you guessed it) catfish restaurant Tuesday and now, I can only think about hushpuppies, fried pickles and delicious fried fish. In fact, I have been craving it so badly, I nearly gave in and went to get some at 9:00 p.m. last night. Does that ever happen to you? You get a craving in your head and it's like I must have this now! I'd attribute it to pregnancy, but I crave Catfish Hole when I'm pregnant or not.
2) I confess that I'm pretty ecstatic that pre-season football has started. This means that college football isn't far behind, right? Yessssssss.
3) I confess that I completely forgot to add my cleanser to the list of must-have products for keeping skin wrinkle-free. I have been using Obagi-C and would highly recommend it for any woman of any age, especially if you have combination skin like mine. I usually purchase from Amazon, so I would check there first before spending twice the amount at a dermatologist's office for the same thing!
4) I confess that Wednesday was the first time in about two months that Ruby, our mini doxie, has had a bath. I'm sure it didn't bother her any, though. That dog loathes anything to do with water.
5) I confess that I'm toying with the idea of getting a few lengthening extensions for fall. (I'm sure my girls at The Crown will be able to talk me into it!) I freaking love having long hair, and I think I might get a few extensions to make it that much longer for the cooler months. #longhairDOcare
An InLinkz Link-up