Grab some coffee, sit back and enjoy a few random thoughts this morning ; )
1. If you're in the market for a cute pair of over-the-knee boots that won't break the bank, might I suggest the Ivanka Trump Sarena boot? I found them for $111 online, (regular $170), the best deal I've seen on these all winter. I used some of my Christmas moolah on these and I'm pretty pumped to bust them out for a date night, soon. Anywhoodle, I thought I'd share the deal I found, in case you want them, too.
2. Confessional Friday WILL RETURN this Friday, January 9th! Be here ready to link up and spill your innermost thoughts.
3. I posted this photo on Insta yesterday and got several questions about the lip color I was wearing. It's my all-time favorite: Estee Lauder gloss in Pink Innocence. Get it - you won't regret it.
|(Don't worry, Mom. We were parked in the Starbies lot, not actually driving down the road.)|
4. Has anyone tried the Miracle Blanket for their baby? I'm considering getting one for Ainsley because baby girl loves to be swaddled tightly. I've heard that these are complete game-changers. Honest momma reviews would be much appreciated!
5. We got a sneak peek of Ainsley's newborn photos that our friend/photog Bethany McGhehey captured on New Year's Day. I know she's mine and I'm obviously biased, but I think she's a beauty. So excited to see the rest of the pics Bethany took!
5. What is it about taking Christmas decorations down that makes you want to re-decorate your entire house? (Or in our case, decorate, ha!) Deep thoughts...
Y'all have yourselves a fantastic Wednesday. I'll see you back here tomorrow for January's "Buy This -- Not That", so if you've got Christmas gift cards or money that you're itching to spend, be back here in the morning. It's my personal favorite post to write each month because, let's face it, it gives me the chance to shop for myself - oops! ; )