Lots of randomness going on for Confessional Friday, so read up and play along, friends!
1) I confess that I cheated on the Mystic Tan with Versa...and I'm not even sorry. I'm a fan of spray tanning. If you've read my blog for any amount of time, you know this. Back in October, I tried the Versa spray booth for the first time and fell in brown, misty love. It created a much smoother looking tan than the Mystic, plus it was a more pleasant experience. The color, for me anyway, was closer to the color achieved through natural sunlight, (read: no orange.) Anywho, I did it again right before Easter last weekend to combat my pastiness and loved the color again. So, if you enjoy a good spray tan, I'd suggest using this over the Mystic any day of the week.
2) I confess that I devoured (partially) a cinnamon roll the size of my head for lunch yesterday. I'm not sorry about that either.
3) I confess that I have absolutely not one thing accomplished for Caroline's baptism/dedication party on Sunday. Not one single thing. Oh, except she has an outfit for the service and another for her party! And Stephen and I have our clothes picked out. So if nothing else, we shall be well-dressed. Our poor party attendees may end up eating PB&Js if I don't get some things accomplished today. Whoops!
4) I confess that I believe I may have gone the better part of yesterday morning with my pants unzipped. This is true. I have this pair of white jeans that I LOVE, but the zipper is crap. Around 10:00 a.m.-ish yesterday morning, I went to the restroom at work and noticed that the fly had come undone. This was after I'd gone to a strategy meeting to discuss a big project. Gotta love walking around looking like a Kindergarten boy.
5) I confess that Stephen took off work today to be home with the baby and me, and I am PUMPED. Is it wrong that I selfishly love the prospect of doing the grocery shopping sans kiddo today? Well, if it is, then I don't want to be right.
Your turn, fair maids and maidens. Tell me what's been on your mind this week!
An InLinkz Link-up