Thursdays have unofficially turned into the day when I spill all of my random thoughts onto 'Ye Olden Laptop (it's a 2006 Gateway with Vista...yeah, I like to stay ahead of the curve...)
This week, the following thoughts have crossed my mind:
1. My soon-to-be niece created a new hair accessory for herself the other night out of a gummie vitamin.
|photo via Adventures in Ava-land|
This got me to thinking about the time I put a piece of corn (yes, as in "from the cob") up my nose when I was 3. Just for the hey of it. I mean, I've never particularly liked corn and thought my nostrils were a much more well-suited environment for it than my plate.
I remember my mom being very flustered and worried that it wouldn't come out with the tweezers. She also missed a Tupperwear party because she and my dad were busy extracting said corn from my wee little nose. This is why I had flashbacks when I read my future SIL's post about Ava the other night.
2. Do y'all watch the trainwreck otherwise known as Bridalplasty?
Ok, so I love this hot mess. I'm really rooting for Janessa, even though she is as mean as a snake (as my Memaw would say.) Anyone who goes that far out of her way to kill the competition, deserves all the lipo and collagen injections she wants.
3. My attempt to get my Christmas tree down by the second week in January has been a massive fail. Yup, she's still standing right where she was on December 25, 2010. I'm thinking about keeping it up 'til February 14, which is the next major holiday. Makes sense, right?
4. Ok, so a rather funny (and slightly inappropriate) email chain went around my office yesterday discussing what we thought Amy Winehouse carried in her hair poof.
My bets? A fifth of Jack Daniels, carton of Marlboro Reds and some sort of emergency contraceptive.
5. I'm not particularly a veil kind of bride. I don't like fussy things and to me, a veil (although classic and beautiful) would add yet another layer of stress to my day. I like this alternative, the Ban Do headband and head piece. Carrie Underwood actually ordered hers here for her wedding last year!
I love each of these equally and immensely:
What say you on this chilly Thursday?
Be blessed, lovelies-