Holy Sam Edelman slingbacks, it's Thursday!
If you are in the market for coats and boots (and frankly, who in her right mind isn't?), our friends at Maude are having a 50% off sale this week! Save half on all of their darling winter coats and boots and ensure your style status for the rest of the season. Don't live near Fayetteville? Not a problem. Just visit their FB page and take a look at their sale items. Drop the girls a line by commenting on the photo of the item you like- they'll ship it right to your door!
|$85 on sale for $43!|
|Regular $45- now marked down to $25!|
M'kay, so a couple days ago sweet bloggers Chelsey and Erica passed on their Stylish Blogger Awards to moi. The rules for the award were that I have to write 7 rando facts about myself. That's easy for me, since most facts about myself are of the random variety. Here goes:
1. I have freckles. Loads. You can't tell from pictures, because I'm usually wearing make-up, but I'm pretty much covered (at least on my arms and face in summertime.) I used to hate them, but have grown to love and embrace them. Might as well, they aren't going anywhere, right?
2. I'm terrified of bats. Even the little bitty ones that are probably harmless. They give me the heebie jeebies big time.
3. ...on that note, I'm also terrified of opposums. Gross creatures, those opposums. I almost accidentally ran over one the other night and the thought of having to clean dead opposum off of my tires just about did me in.
4. ...but I love goats. My life goal (as far as animals go) is to purchase and raise a miniature goat. S says we can't have one in our subdivision when we get married, (stupid city ordinances and what have you ), but I'm trying to convince my parents to let it live at their house in the country. The jury is still out on whether they will say yes.
5. If I could spend a day with anyone, it wouldn't be Oprah or the President. It wouldn't be Mark Zuckerberg or the Queen Elizabeth. Nope, it would be Rachel Zoe. It is what it is. I think I might just move in to her closet if she'd let me.
Rachel- Because I know you're reading this during your loads of free time- I will quit my job and come work for you. You can pay me in clothing/accessories. Please and thank you.
6. I'm considering eyelash extensions. Thoughts??
I wore some false ones today to work to try out the longer lash look and really like it.
7. On my desk at work: My Dexter bobblehead, bedazzled leopard print stapler, martini glass paperclip holder, an origami flower from my co-worker's little boy, and a jar of Nutella. All things that make my workday just that much better.
Because I think you are all pretty darn stylish, I'm passing this award on to all of you...may you live long and stylishly.
Be blessed, lovelies-