Let's just get right to it, shall we?
- I confess that I am a tad sad today. My dear, sweet little Ruby is getting spayed this morning and she’ll have to spend the night at the veterinary hospital. I may or may not have shed a couple tears on my way to work. If I am this ridiculous about a canine, I cannot imagine how I’ll behave if/when we have children. It should effectively take my worrisome ways to a whole new level.
- I confess that this week’s hair highlights may have been my favorite yet. Love the warmth that Jennifer was able to inject into my crazy hair. The woman works wonders. If you live in NWA, you should give her a ring. (Not a literal ring…she’s married.)
- I confess that this jacket is calling my name. Only problem is, the thing is at H & M and I live in Arkansas. If anyone would like to seek out/ship this little beauty for me, I'd be forever grateful ; ) Come on...you know you want to help a sister out.
- I confess that I’d rather be waterboarded than go on one of those trendy juice cleanses. Seems like everyone is “juicing” now. That can’t be healthy long term, right? Anyway, you can forget this girl giving up the art of chewing. No juice-only diet for me, thanks. I like my pizza.
- I confess that I'm ready for summer. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm over this winter weather. If it doesn't snow, there's no point in having cold weather, in my opinion. I'm ready to spend Saturday nights on the boat again.
- I confess that I've had the same pair of eyeglasses since 2002. This week, I superglued the frames back together for the third time. It might be time to upgrade. (To all the hipsters out there, I would like to point out that I was sporting these bad boy plastic frames back in the day, long before they were de rigeour. It was just me. And Lisa Loeb.)
|This is my serious writer self, hard at work on a project. Can't you tell by my pensive expression and serious nerd glasses?|