|Wearing Loreal Color Whisper lipstick in Mad for Magenta at the "homegate" tailgate party we hosted at our house on Saturday.|
For the longest, I was a lip gloss girl. In the past couple years, though, I've transitioned primarily to lipstick. I like that it looks a little more subdued than a ton of waxy gloss and - bonus - my hair doesn't get caught in it during a high gust of wind.
During the winter, I love reds and burgundy shades because, if there's any time to amp up the color drama, it's during cooler weather.
My tried and true favorites for cooler weather:
2. Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in Mad for Magenta
3. YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick in 1 Nude Beige
Here's what they look like on actual lips : ) My skin has blue undertones and I freckle easily, so if you're similar, these will work on you!
|Here's what the British Red (Loreal) lipstick looks like (pic taken last Thanksgiving).|
|Wearing the Color Whisper Mad for Magenta for the Maude Boutique photos back in July.|
|Wearing the YSL lipstick in Nude Beige at my baby shower last month.|
These are next on my must-buy list!
4. Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour in Sin
5. Dior Addict Lipstick in Backstage
6. Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick in Happy Honey
Are you a lipstick girl? What are your favorite shades?