1. I confess that I had a good five-minute meltdown in the bathroom Wednesday night. After five days of taking care of our baby girl and dealing with this stupid RSV crap, I just needed a “moment”. It comforts us to know that this is only temporary and that she will eventually feel better. It serves also as an excellent reminder to thank the good Lord for an otherwise healthy baby.
2. I confess that the previous statement and the stress this week has caused may result in mommy enjoying a glass of wine this weekend. Sometimes, a gal just needs a little bordeaux or chianti in her life.
3. I confess that I’m scarily close to needing to pack up Caroline’s newborn clothes and it makes me soooooooo sad. She has several NB dresses that still fit, but it’s time to make more space for her 3-month clothing. Cue mommy tears.
4. I confess that I baked a funfetti cake last night for no reason other than to stuff my face. I never, EVER crave cake. Don't even really like the stuff. But for some reason, it sounded good. (And nope, I'm not pregnant, ha!)
5. I confess that I've had about enough of Mr. Bieber. After yet another ridiculous debacle, I think he needs to be grounded and sent to his room. Quickly.
What's on your mind, bunnies? Do share.