It's time again; let's confess!
1) I confess that I am having a Scentsy party starting June 22nd, so mark your calendars if you want in on this! They have some great new summer scents that I think you'll love. We've been using the heck out of our Scentsy warmer since our house went on the market. Our realtor said that everyone that looks at the house always comments on how nice it smells. I'll be letting y'all in on a few of my go-to scents, as well as some of the cool newer products they have.
2) I confess that I'm dying for a good tzaziki recipe. Anyone know of a yummy one? We love Greek food and I'd love to have an easy tzaziki recipe on hand for summer meals. Random confession, but I thought I'd throw it out there for you fellow foodies.
3) I confess that I may or may not watch videos of Caroline from my desk on the days that I work. You'd think that seeing your kid daily would be enough, but nope. I just can't get enough of that sweet little lady these days.
4) I confess that I cannot get back into the Birkenstock trend. My thinking is that if they were popular during my middle school years, the trend probably shouldn't be repeated. And yes, I know they're comfortable, but so are gladiator sandals and cute flips flops...and those won't get you on the worst-dressed list.
5) I confess that seeing this blog grow every week and meeting new and AMAZING women on a daily basis through this channel...well, it makes me happy. I'm coming up on my 5th year in blogging on July 9. Can y'all believe that? Five years! A blog that began as a hobby has turned into something so much more. Someone pass me a Kleenex.
6) I confess that I'll have an EIGHT month old tomorrow and that makes me weep. Caroline, please stay little. Just do it for mommy, m'kay?
Okay gals and dolls, what'cha got for me?
An InLinkz Link-up