Is it really only Wednesday? This week has dragged on longer than the line at the DMV. Because one can only handle so many themed and well-planned-for blog posts, I thought I’d go off the cuff today and just…talk.
- I’m over the moon for my glucose test tomorrow. Said no one ever. Including me. No, it’s not that bad. Yes, I’ve done it before and, clearly, lived to tell about it. There’s just something very un-fun about having to chug a bottle of pure sugar on an empty stomach and then have a needle jammed into your arm. (I would also assume that gestational diabetes would be a lot more un-fun, so I’ll just shut up and do the test.)
- Now, if they’d give me a Coke or pumpkin spice latte to drink instead of that Glucola mess, I’d down it faster than a frat guy with a Jäger-bomb.
- For those who saw and/or assisted in my Instagram poll pertaining to the Hunter boots on Sunday…I bought the plum. I know you’ve been sitting on the edges of your seats awaiting my answer, so I’m glad I could ease your minds with this news.
- Does everything come in five million pieces when it comes to kids’ toys? We’ve ordered Caroline a few things for her birthday next month and HOLY INSTRUCTION MANUALS. Everything, and I mean everything, requires assembly. Hours of it. And I can’t even drink wine right now.
- I saw on a fashion magazine’s website this morning where they were asking readers to find the perfect flannel button-down for fall. I believe that I’ve already found it – last week, in fact. This one. Love it and it’s cheap.
Alright, girls. Until tomorrow -