What's makin' me happy this week? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours...
1. The sleep rompers I bought at VS earlier this season for warm, humid weeks like this past one. Comfy and perfect. Love.
2. The funny/hilarious/slightly weird texts that S and I exchange during the day when we're at our subsequent jobs. We are 5 years old.
3. Gearing up for registering for wedding gifts with my beau this weekend. Spice racks and tupperware and monograms, oh my!
4. My job. Even though I blame it entirely for the stomach ulcer I have at the moment, (TMI? sorry), it's a pretty great gig.
5. The anticipation of the new Gaga album.
6. My hair is officially touching my bra strap in the back...yay for finally having long hair!
7. Reese's Eggs.
8. Sunny and 75.
9. This blog post by the brilliant Jon Acuff.
10. These babies. Not literal babies. Babies as in shoes. Shoes (at this point in my life) make me considerably happier than something that cries and poops and requires feeding every hour.
Talk happy to me ladies...what's bringing a smile to your pretty faces this week?
Be blessed, lovelies-