|via Reasons to Breathe|
Today's Trend Watch Wednesday is all about making a statement, but with only one piece; the necklace.
Never before have we seen such 'in your face' necklaces. Stones, gems, heavy metal, pearls, layers of chains...the necklaces are doin' their thang this spring, fo' sho'!
|Left photo via Olivia Palermo Socialite Blog, Right photo via A Blonde Ambition blog Pinterest|
A few of my current fav neck decor:
(1) I love this Janna Connor Semi Gabor piece from Max & Chloe. So pretty and unique!
(2) This House of Harlow 1960 by Leather Station Necklace is positively covet-worthy.
(3) Um, Kate Spade. Baublebox Bib Necklace. Yeah...I'll take one, STAT!
(4) Aptly named, this Statement of the Art Necklace from ModCloth is the epitome of spring.
(5) The Tassel Cascade beauty from BaubleBar is so boho it's not even funny.
(6) Finally, this limited edition Mischa Necklace from Stella & Dot is an edgy, yet chic must-have piece.
So this season, make a statement. With a necklace.
With the poetic concluding sentence above, fair readers, I leave you for the day.
Go forth and 'statement-ize'.
Be blessed, lovelies-