This was a chat topic once upon a time, but since that idea went "poof" into the wind, I thought I'd share my favorite things for Caroline and me thus far.
This is definitely one of those post series that, unless you are a mommy to an infant, probably is about as boring as counting beans. Unless you enjoy that sort of thing.
I adored, adored, ADORED Blush Maternity and bought a good half of all my maternity clothing there. In fact, I loved a few shirts I found on their website so much that I even wear them once in a while still!
I loved the Be Maternity BeBand (found here) as a support band when the bump began to grow. I bought the nude color and the black, as well. It's super comfy and gives you a nice smooth silhouette under tighter fitting shirts, (read: it minimizes the sticky-outy belly button when you hit that third trimester mark.)
2. Timi & Leslie Marilyn II Diaper Bag, here
3. Prince Lionheart Wipe Warmer, here
4. MAM Start Silicone Pacifiers for 0-3 months, here
5. Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Snugabunny Sleeper, here
6. Aden + Anais Mum and Bub Bath Wash, here
7. Wubbanub Pacifiers (we have the lamb, caterpillar and puppy!), here
8. Medela Tender Care HydroGel Pads, here
9. Medela Pump in Style Breast Pump, here
10. Britax B-Safe Carseat, here
2. Dr. Brown's Bottles in Special Edition Pink, here
3. Britax Agile-B Stroller in Black, here
4. VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone, here
5. Olivia the Pig doll, here
6. Sophie the Giraffe teether, here
7. Carter's sleep gowns, here
*All opinions are my own and I am in no way affiliated with the brands or manufacturers listed above. This is simply one mom's list of must-haves.