- The Crescent Moon- How easy would this be?!
- Black and White Chic- These b & w patterns are so simple, but so pretty! Probably my fave of all the designs.
- Leaf Pattern- This one requires a bit more skill and time, but the end result is really cute and so perfect for fall, even beyond the weeks of Halloween.
- Glowing Gourds- Artsy and playful, these sparkling pumpkins are perfect for a girls-only soiree. So fix up some snacks and apple cidar and have a pumpkin painting party!
- Curlicue Pumpkin- Curly, whimsical and just plain adorable. What else can ya say?
So which of the ideas above do you like the best? Do you plan to carve a pumpkin this year? I'd love to hear everyone's Halloween pumpkin decorating ideas!