1) I've been a bad blogger this week. Caroline graciously gifted me with the stomach bug she picked up at daycare, so I've been out of commission the past couple days. Here's hoping it moves on out by the weekend because I sure would like to have some fun!
2) I forgot to get Ruby out of the bed on Wednesday, so she slept until 2:00 p.m! Our mini doxie sleeps in the bed with us and, for whatever reason, I completely forgot to get her out of the bed when I got up on Wednesday morning. It dawned on me around 2:00 that afternoon that she was still in there, so I went in the bedroom, pulled back the comforter and she was still snoozing away, ha!
3) Our child hates eating all solids. Except Cracker Barrel mashed potatoes. Before I expound, I should say that we don't feed our child restaurant mashed potatoes on a regular basis ; ) However, we ate at Cracker Barrel the other night and she was staring down our taters. So, we let her taste some and she LOVED them. (But, who wouldn't love CB's mashed potatoes?)
Other than that, we've had zero luck getting her to eat solids. We've tried sweet potatoes, avocado, green beans and carrots, all to no avail. We are going to stay the course, though, because I think once she gets over the texture, she'll like them. (We aren't ready to introduce fruits just yet. Our doc cautioned against that until the veggies are established. I really think her aversion to real food is just a texture thing and she'll eventually love to eat. Let's hope so, or she won't fit in with this family, ha!)
4) Not a confession, but did Jameis Winston really steal crab legs?? Apparently so. Ridiculous, dude. My question is, where did you think you were going to hide them? I mean....what the??
5) On a happier note, I confess that it is Friday and time to party! And to we mommas, that means a Starbucks run and maybe staying up until 10:30 tonight ; ) (Living on the edge, y'all!)
It's been a pretty unexciting week, so I'll let y'all take it from here! What have you got for me today?
An InLinkz Link-up