First confession…I’m listening to “Sail Away” by Styx as I type this. (For those of you awesome enough to be familiar with this oldie-but-goodie band, I salute you.)
Alright, alright…let’s get to it, y’all.
1. I confess that I wore a pencil as a hair accessory yesterday. You see, our office A/C is perpetually not working. Made the tragic mistake of not bringing a hair tie to work yesterday. Sticky back of neck + no hair tie= GROSS. So I did what any resourceful working woman does…utilized my office supplies to create a sexy hair ‘do.
2. I confess that I looked in the mirror yesterday afternoon and almost died at the uncontrollable-ness of my eyebrows. (Don’t worry, I made an appointment with my tweezers last night and nipped that little problem in the bud.)
3. I confess that I send my husband photos of random cute animals on Pinterest every morning. I don’t remember how exactly this got started, but the tradition has held strongly. (And yes, he’s a good sport. He pretends to be excited, which makes me endlessly happy. Thanks for that, babe.)
4. I confess that my office is participating in a track and field day to raise money for a local non-profit this afternoon. Did I mention the expected high temp is 97? I know it’s for a good cause, but I’d rather just write a check and call it good-ski. Have I ever told y’all how hilarious it is to watch me attempt any type of sporting event? Yeah…
5. I confess that I’m shamefully addicted to this new app called Trivi.al that a new, local company in Fayetteville just launched! It’s a trivia based game where you can pick your opponent. Look me up and we’ll play! Name is Leslie. (Don’t ask me how I managed to get my first name-only as my username. I suppose I signed up early!)
Be blessed, lovelies-