|I saw the doxie and the blonde and just had to. |
via Kate Spade Blog
I confess that I am blessed far more than I deserve. This becomes more and more abundantly clear each day.
- I confess that I sometimes wonder how my amazing husband landed in my lap. He’s one of the greatest blessings of my life.
- I confess that I still have days where I “want my momma”. Why is it that sometimes, a girl just needs a hug from her mom to set the world right again?
- I confess that Stephen and I spend a great deal of time perfecting other people’s accents. It’s not uncommon for us to launch into a random brogue at a moment’s notice. Stephen’s brand team works in New Jersey, so he can replicate that one pretty well. Me? My strongest is a Sarah Palin-esque vernacular.
(And yes, we are very aware that we carry strong accents, as well. Replicate it as you wish.)
- I confess that I am a terrible dog mom. Ruby fell out of the bed early this morning. She is fine and was completely un-phased. Please do not call doggy DHS on us. I promise, we are fit parents.
- I confess that my dinner last night consisted of a half a piece of cookie cake.
- I confess that I threw a comfy oversize sweater over my Piko top this morning because I was too lazy to iron said Piko top. (On warm…only iron those on a light warm setting.)
- I confess that we watched the VP debate last night. Is it okay to write in our German Shepherd? Because sometimes I believe he has more charisma and insight than the yuckles running for office. I miss Bill.
- I confess that Stephen often calls people yuckles. I’ve taken his word and made it mine.
Be blessed and link up, lovelies-