I thought since quite a few of you are new to A Blonde Ambition, I'd have a Confessional Friday post that sort of introduces you to me.
Without further babbling, here are some confessions...
- I confess that I’m getting my hair done tomorrow and I couldn’t be happier. Roots, be gone!
- I confess that nothing makes me more satisfied than a fresh, blonde highlight and a well-executed hair poof.
- I confess that I have a phobia of cats and pigeons. But mostly cats.
- I confess that I absolutely adore miniature goats, pigs and donkeys. And yes, there are miniature donkeys that do exist. My parents own one on their farm and his name is Gus.
|And this is Gus.|
- I confess that I always have a pencil in my hand. Even when I type, I’m still holding a writing instrument. I guess it’s a habit of my profession. (I’m a writer for a PR firm/creative agency.)
- I confess that I enjoy the slight taste of melted wax on a piece of birthday cake.
- I confess that I was set to go to an acting school in Chicago, when I had a change of heart and pursued writing instead. I celebrate this decision and my steady paycheck every day.
- I confess that I’ve never met a Scorpio that I didn’t like. Heck, I even married one.
- I confess that I get nervous around people who are too serious. Laughter makes us human.
Be blessed, lovelies-