- I confess that our office had depleted itself of regular ‘ole Coca-Cola and I majorly needed a caffeine boost in carbonated form. So...
I DRANK A DIET COKE. Which for this hardcore, regular coke-only drinker, is sacrilege. I admit, it wasn’t terrible at all, but I won’t be changing my 32 grams of sugar ways. But now y'all can give me a hard time for drinking the beverage that I constantly preach about : )
- I confess that my Memaw and Papaw are the most darling things I’ve ever seen. My mom took them on a mini road trip to Mountain View, a town about an hour from where my parents live. They stopped in a little soda fountain for cokes and sandwiches and she snapped this picture and sent it to me. I also admit, it made me misty-eyed. I am so glad that Stephen and I both have such good examples of lasting love and strong marriages.
- I confess that I added on access to the women’s-only gym to my fitness center membership and am SO glad that I did. Long story short, I had some issues last year with a couple of creepsters and it really did keep me out of the gym for a while. It’s nice to feel comfortable and safe again when I work out.
- I confess that I made a pot of broccoli and cheese soup last night and ate 3 bowls. Yes, 3 full bowls. And then topped it off with a cup of apple cider. #hungrygirl
- I confess that we have our Christmas Card photos/one-year anniversary photos on Sunday and I have no idea what I want to wear. I thought about a winter white dress that I just got this week, but I'm incredibly pale. Maybe a spray tan is in my future.
Now link up, ladies!
Be blessed, lovelies-