Daylight Savings Time is my hero. Anything to make you feel like you get an additional hour of sleep is a winner in my book. On that note...
Welcome to Monday. Here are some ramblings to kick your week off to a joyous start.
- First thing’s first, if you ordered and PAID FOR an item from the blog sale, they are shipping out tomorrow. If you ordered and I have not received payment as of yesterday, I have sold it to the next person in line. No hard feelings, y’all – just trying to get all of these boxes moved out of the guest room.
(A few of you I’ve been in touch with about invoicing issues through Paypal. Y’all still have your stuff and we’ll figure out a way to get you dolls paid up!)
- Next thing’s next, this potato soup is so good you’ll want to bathe in it. Pinky swear. My friend/co-worker Gina told me about it and after seeing the photo of the finished product, I knew I needed to incorporate it into my repertoire. I added a bit of Velveeta, (or nectar of the gods, as I like to call it), to make it more creamy. Again, here's the link.
|via Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour|
- I’ve come to the conclusion that cold weather is just not going to happen this fall in Arkansas. After it hitting 80 degrees last Friday, I threw in the towel on being able to wear my big grandma sweaters.
- Baby fever. I have a bad case and I’ll just go ahead and throw it out there. Some of y’all may follow Trish on Instagram or read her blog. Her little girl is the most precious baby I’ve ever seen. Ever. I even had to show Stephen one of her Instagram pics and he agreed. And let’s be honest, how cute would a little mini Stephen be? Or how fun would it be to have a little fashionista daughter to dress up? Okay, enough.
- By the grace of the good Lord, I have begun my Christmas shopping. This is nothing short of a miracle, as I’m usually THAT GIRL running through store aisles on Christmas Eve buying gifts. Okay, so maybe I’ve only purchased a candle and a small gift for the hubs, but still, it’s a start nonetheless.
And that, as they say, is that. Ciao!
Be blessed, lovelies-