|I whip my hair back and forth. It's Friday.|
Hello, my pretties! Let's confess, shall we?
1. I confess that I typically write all my confessional posts the night before. This one is no different. (Shhhh....don't tell.)
2. I confess that my dear husband accidentally broke the picture that hangs above our love seat. Now, don't get me wrong, I really liked that artwork, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally thrilled that I'll have to make a trip to Hobby Lobby this weekend to get another one : )
3. I confess that the way the picture was broken resulted from Stephen kicking our 6 inch tall weenie dog a tennis ball. Apparently his shoe came off his foot when he kicked her the ball and the shoe hit the frame, resulting in the artwork crashing to the floor in a ginormous mess. When momma's away, the husband and doggies will play.
I was on my way home from work late and had to have him re-tell this story several times to fully understand what happened. Lord, have mercy.
4. I confess that I'm very relieved that I received confirmation that all blog sale shipments actually shipped. I'd be lying if I said this whole thing didn't stress me out. This reaffirms two things: 1) I should definitely never operate a home business that requires the shipping of anything and; 2) Shipping costs a hell of a lot of money. That is all.
5. I don't understand the whole "gangum style" thing that's going on. Per usual, I'm ten years late to the party and am utterly perplexed as to where this originated and why it's trendy. However, I do appreciate the fine use of colors and intricate costumes in this video.
6. I enjoy doing a deep cleaning of the house.
7. I laughed so hard I was crying (no, really) at last night's episode of The Office.
Now, it's your turn. And...go!
Be blessed, lovelies-