First thing is first... I'll be here for Confessional Friday, just like olden times. No post skippage around this blog. No ma'am.
1. I, for one, am elated at the thought of a four-day weekend. I am not, however, elated at how badly our Hogs are going to get spanked by LSU on Friday, though. Oh well, it is to be expected this year : ) Maybe next year, we'll have a certain coach helping get more W-s than L-s. (I really don't think we have a chance in Hells Angels at getting Grudy boy, but it would be crazy amazing to land a coach like that.)
2. Speaking of Gruden, have y'all heard this melodic plea from a trio of Arkansas fellas? Hilarious, yet quite charming, really.
3. We're venturing to the land of Fort Smith for Thanksgiving tomorrow night. Please say a prayer for Stephen's mother as she not only feeds, but HOSTS 20-some-odd people. I think, like, 15 of us are actually sleeping there. Bless her soul for being so brave.
4. On that note, how great a blessing to have 20-some-odd people with which to share a holiday? I'm blessed beyond belief and am not ashamed to admit it. Family - it's a good thing to have.
5. I'm kind of sad that I didn't get to host the Pie in the Sky contest this year. Maybe I'll have to resurrect it for Christmas next month. I had so much fun hosting that little contest, as was evidenced by the number on the scale after it was over.
6. My momma and daddy are coming to Northwest Arkansas on Friday to spend the weekend - YAY! They live several hours away from us, so when they come, it's a treat.
7. I love this little girl. (I love our furry little boy, too. He's just not a fan of photo opps.)
Same time, same place tomorrow.
Be blessed, lovelies-