Life has been moving so rapidly this week, that I’ve hardly had a chance to just talk with y’all. I love dedicating a day each week where we can just chat about random things, which is exactly what we’re doing on this chilly morning.
- You may remember last year when I talked about our neighbors and their Christmas light display. This year, they’ve done it again and it’s bigger than ever. Although lovely, it is BRIGHT. And they enjoy keeping it on throughout the entire night. From sundown to sunrise, their lights are a’going. It's only annoying at 3 a.m. when we're trying to sleep, but other than that, we love them : ) It reminds me of this episode of Seinfeld.
Kenny Rogers Roasters, anyone?
- I’m on Day 6 of Stephen’s “12 Days of Christmas” and, so far, it’s been fun. Save for a couple glitches here and there, it’s been an easy project. It makes me giggle to see a grown man get excited for reading his clues and finding his day’s gift. I highly suggest it for anyone in your life, be it a spouse, significant other, friend or family member.
- I cannot believe that Honey Boo Boo wound up on Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People list this year. That list will never be relevant again.
- I’m having photos with the fabulous Keely Yount today for a couple of upcoming outfit posts. Finally, you ladies won’t have to look at my terribly decorated doorstep or random Port-a-Pottys again. I know you’re absolutely deflated by that.
- Have y’all met Hazel’s Haven yet? I discovered them last week and fell in love. If you live in Fort Smith, you should check it out! I don’t, but I can still peruse their styles via Facebook. Get on it, fashion mavens.
What's going on in your world today? Anything random you'd like to shout out? Now's the time! Let's chat.
Be blessed, lovelies-