|In honor of NWA Fashion Week, a nod to the art that is runway.|
Greetings, girls! And happy Friday! Let's get right to it:
1. I confess that I'm typing this post on an iPad, which is taking approximately five hours. I hate blogging on anything other than a full-blown computer with a legit keyboard.
2. I confess that I'm a teensy bit nervous about NWA Fashion Week tonight, only because I'm walking! It's been a while since I've modeled an outfit for anything other than my style pics on the blog, ha! Here's hoping the show is a smashing success!
3. I confess that I used far too many exclamation points in the above. Such a no-no in the world of professional writing...oops.
4. I confess that I always try on at least three outfits every day before settling on one. It's an extraordinary waste of time, since I usually end up going with the first thing I tried. I exhaust myself.
5. I confess that I'm not wild about this season of Girls on HBO. Something just feels...different? I dunno. I'm still a loyal viewer though, with no plans to change that. And I have a writing crush on Lena Dunham.
Be sure to stick around for a special post from my pal Christi later today! She's a hoot and I can wait to introduce y'all to her sweet personality and amazing style.