Queen B, The Bachelor and Big Hair
Hopefully lots of fun things coming this week, but first, let's chat:
1) Remember that cool announcement I was going to tell you about? The powers that be have delayed it a bit, but I can tell you that it involves swapping brand new clothing with other stylish females. Saving you money, honey. And keeping your style in check.
2) Have any of y'all witnessed the beauty that is Beyonce's Life is But a Dream documentary. I cried at the end because it was so sweet and genuine and endearing. There's nothing I don't love about that woman.
3) My hair has exploded on my head. It's gotten even longer and seems to be getting thicker? Probably due to the humidity beginning to creep into NWA. I curled it today and walked out of my house looking like a broke down Tina Turner.
4) Did anyone watch The Bachelor's Women Tell All episode last night? A few observations: 1) I was over the moon that Tierra and her eyebrow came out to play. I was also glad to see that her crazy and her sparkle are still in tact despite a bit of a rocky ending to her stint on the show. 2) I believe that, although beautiful, AshLee might be a titch crazy. And, bless her heart, I wanted to gently remind her that everyone doesn't always walk home with a trophy. Or to quote that famous book, "He's just not that into you." 3) I believe Sean still has a crush on Desiree. And who could blame him?
5) My momma is coming to stay the week with me while Stephen travels for work and that excites me to no end. Have I mentioned how much I love her sweet self?
6) It came to my attention that we spring forward this coming weekend. Already?! I'd love to know the moron who thought that would be a swell idea.
What's rocking your world today, bunnies? Speak now or forever hold your random thoughts.