|From Mrs. Lilien - genius!|
1. I confess that I'm over the moon to be getting out of dodge with the husband this weekend and visiting my parents in central AR at the farm. Sometimes, you just need to hang out with your people : )
2. I confess that lately, I've had about as much time to blog as I've had to learn floral arranging or sushi-making. Zilch.
3. I confess that I should probably be sad about that, but honestly, I think I'm suffering from the old blogger's disease known as Four-Year Burnout. The only cure? More cow bell! (Sorry. That's probably really strange unless you're a Will Ferrell/Old SNL fan.)
4. I confess that I'm itching to get back up to Eureka Springs for a night in the Crescent, some delish food from Ermilio's and a good ghost tour or two. Hey Stephen, if you're reading...please?
5. I confess that I'm officially sucked in - hook, line and sinker - to Pretty Little Liars. I'm now on Season 3 and trucking through that one pretty steadily, too. Who'd have ever thought a show about a bunch of dramatic, lie-telling teenage girls would be able to wrangle in such a wide audience? Not this girl.
6. I confess that I have a couple of cool things to announce here on Monday, (remember when I told y'all about that?) So be here if you're intrigued. Or don't. Because I wouldn't really blame you ; )