Welcome to Confessional Friday, ladies! If you're new here to the link-up, I hope you find it fun. If you're a returning confessor, it's good to see you again.
1. I confess that I haven't had my hair highlighted since December. Normally, I'd be freaking out about this, but since the ombré hair trend is still de rigeur, I'm just pretending that the roots are intentional.
2. I confess that I am entirely too excited about going to Fred's Hickory Inn for dinner tonight. Stephen and I do a date night there once a month, and each time we go, I eat like there's no tomorrow. It's a carnivore's paradise. Bring on the pork, baby.
3. I confess that our house is in desperate need of a deep spring cleaning. Problem is, I can't seem to find the motivation to start. And I'm typically obsessive about the state of our house! I'm not even sure I know myself anymore.
4. I confess that we have four weddings we have to attend in the next four months...yeesh. Don't get me wrong, I love a wedding, but have mercy! One a month + couples' showers for each + wedding gifts = a lot of time and moolah : ) Makes me need a nap just thinking about it.
5. I confess that I tearful every time I see this Subaru commercial:
Okay, your turn!