Annnnnnd, it's that time of the week again. I swear, these weeks are flying by now that we have a kiddo. But enough about that, let's get to confessin'!
1. I confess that tonight we're going on our FIRST DATE since having Caroline! Yes, our daughter is four months old. But. BUT, we've been tied up every weekend since her birth it seems, and she was ill for most of January and February, thanks to daycare. Finally, finally, mommy and daddy are going out on the town! Ladies, if you don't have kids yet, please do not take these special times with your partner for granted. They are all too rare when the babies show up : )
2. I confess that I had an amazing day at work yesterday brainstorming with my team on upcoming projects. I honestly love my job. It's cool to say that I get paid to go to an office and use my imagination and creativity all day. Plus, days like yesterday really do make me happy that I still get to be a work-out-of-the-home mom a couple days a week.
3. I confess that I ate half a sleeve of Thin Mints in one setting Monday night.
4. I confess that I absolutely consider hauling my daughter's carseat around (with her in it) as exercise. Have you ever tried lifting one of those puppies? Heavens to Brenda, y'all.
5. I confess that WE GOT DAVE MATTHEWS TICKETS for his Tulsa show in May and I could faint from excitement. I'm now on the search for the perfect boho chic dress and shoes for our evening with Mr. Matthews.
Your turn, gals.