In the words of one Usher Raymond, these are my confessions.
1. I confess that I ate Chick-Fil-A three times in two days this week. I should also mention that I'm not at all sorry about this.
2. I confess that I've gotten sucked into MTV's "Are You the One?", a dating reality show. Apparently, I just can't get enough MTV these days. This show is honestly kind of fascinating, though. Really interesting social experiment, in my opinion.
3. I confess that I have yet to get back with any of you about Caroline's sleep schedule, which I spoke of in her four month post. Never fear, though. I will have all that written up in a post for y'all next week. I got about 20 emails, so I thought just doing a post on the topic might be easier than crafting a ton of emails.
4. I confess that I have to change the channel when those ASPCA commercials come on the TV. You know, the ones where Sarah McLachlan sings her "In the Arms of the Angels" song?
5. I confess that I'm awaiting the return of Game of Thrones with bated breath. Any of y'all watch that show, too? If not, I highly recommend, especially if you've read any of the books. Brilliant, I tell you.
6. I confess that I haven't taken my contacts out in three days. I know it's an eye infection waiting to happen, but we've also been up with a sick baby for days on end. (She's fine, but does have a horrid stomach virus, which is taking forever and five centuries to clear up.)
7. I confess that I may or may not have turned off the baby monitor the other night because it kept making all these crazy/weird noises and it was freaking me out. Stephen and I are convinced it has to be aliens or ghosts or something, ha!