Today, friends, is one of those times.
Here's what's on my mind, mid-week:
- Would y'all want to do a dip recipe link-up in place of Confessional Friday this week? Just a thought. A thought that stemmed from seeing a Philadelphia Cream Cheese pop-up ad in my browser. This is how my mind works, you see.
- I'm le tired. Baby Caroline enjoys practicing her Rockette-like kicks from around 10 p.m. until 4:00 a.m. or so. I'm pleased as punch that my tiny dancer is already working on proper form and technique, but I wake up every morning feeling (and looking) like a zombie from Walking Dead. I've heard other moms say they slept better after they had the baby. Is this true for any of you girls?
- I'm a bit afraid of having to wear shoes that require me to buckle them. Sometimes after I bend down, I wonder if that might be the time I'm not able to get up again. Asking a pregnant woman at 8 and a half months to gracefully bend over is like asking Miley Cyrus to teach an etiquette class. A very bad idea, indeed.
- College football begins tomorrow night! Hallelujah and amen. I can hear the angels singing now. Do you hear them, too? Their song sounds a bit like...
- My husband has been giddy all week because of college football starting back up and his energy is infectious. ESPN is on constant play in our living room and Razorback yard flags are being put up all over our subdivision. I had a dream last night that we went to the hospital to have the baby and my regular OB had been replaced by ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit.
What's on your mind today?