Short answer - nope.
Long answer - I applied for an invite last Monday and apparently have been added to their waiting list - what tha?? Maybe this was their nice way of saying, "We think you're great and all, but we really just see you as a friend..."
In other words, I think Pinterest has commitment issues and doesn't want to solidify any kind of relationship with me.
Can it be? Is Pinterest just not that into me?
I guess my eye make-up tutorial video blog was too much for him.
Although I'm feeling a little burned, I still wanted to share some images that caught my eye this week:
1) Ok, the bob. I've got a personal love/hate/lukewarm relationship with the bob. I've had one before, many years ago before I discovered that it made my face look ginormous. I've seen so any chicas who look presh with the bob and I'm immediately jealous of their ability to wear short hair.
At times, I'm tempted to run out and chop off my hair and go all bob-like. At other times, I'm really happy when I feel my hair touch the middle of my back. (You see, I'm really shallow) In the end, we all know I don't have the nerve to chop the hair-ski. BUT if any of you have more rocks than me and are thinking of cutting your hair short - PUH-LEAZE get the haircut above- kthanksbye.
2) I've never consider striped curtains, but maybe I am now after seeing the below pic. It's a little jailhouse-rock-meets-rugby-shirt, but I still love it. Stripes are "in" this fall, after all...
3) I never knew I needed a feather ring until I the one below. Now, it seems as though my life is incomplete...
4) Hi, my name is Lottsa Neckla Says and I'm awesome.
5) It seems that I'm unable to get enough leopard print this season. This skirt did not help my fettish. One. Bit.
6) Pin-heads, I know y'all have seen these, but I still can't get over how chic Erika's Black Matte/Patent nails are! Holy OPI !
I'm gonna play hard to get and see if that ploy works.
If Pinterest calls, just tell him I'm washing my hair...
P.S. - BREAKING NEWS...guess what I saw this morning after I had written this post. Obviously, Pinterest can read my mind. We're soulmates like that.
Be blessed, lovelies-