If you're playing along with the topics, you know that today's Confessional Friday is a Q & A. I am SO excited to read all of your posts today. I love fill-in-the-blank questionnaires and think they're such a fun way to get a glimpse into someone's personality.
Here are my answers:
1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be butterfly clips.
|Sarah Michelle Gellar rocks her butterfly clips, circa 1999|
2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably "This is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan.
3. The last white lie I told was to our dog Ruby.
I tricked her into getting into her crate so that I could go to work by telling her we were going to "GO" somewhere...this is her trigger word. She hopped in the crate, I shut the door, then proceeded to feel like a horrible person.
4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is Kim Kardashian, with Amanda Bynes coming in a close second.
5. Sometimes, I wish I could make time stand still.
6. My childhood crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
7. I've never turned down sweet tea.
8. Balloons make me a nervous wreck.
I have an insane fear of balloons bursting. Not sure why, but every time there's a birthday party or we're at a restaurant where they're handing kiddos balloons, I'm on edge the entire time.
9. I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to contemporary country music.
Sorry country music fans. I love my old school Johnny Cash and Dolly P., but the newer stuff just doesn't do it for me.
10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching Real Housewives of New Jersey.