So, I may or may not have taken a little (okay, six-day) un-planned blogging break last week. Whoops. And I can't lie - it was nice. Nice to detach myself from social media for a few days. I think we all need that sometimes, don't you?
Glad to be back today though and especially glad to be celebrating FOUR years of blogging tomorrow - woot, woot! I cannot believe this. I've been blogging for the equivalent of a presidential term ; )
A few things to kick off our week:
1. Don't forget about the fun mommy link-up next week, Moms Know! I've been brainstorming some posts of my own, but what I'm really looking forward to is getting to read yours. This clueless momma needs help, y'all.
2. I am coming up on 26 weeks of pregnancy. That means, we only have about three months to go. Until our baby comes. And our lives change forever. Pinch me.
3. I had a couple peeps ask via Instagram about the Whitney English planner and if I liked it. I think it's due to ship out to me next week and I'll definitely let'cha know what I think when I get it! With all these doctors appointments, showers, weddings, etc. coming up, I'm really happy to be getting a planner in the mail.
4. We made a modified recipe of this Buffalo Chicken Pizza last night for dinner and OH MY - heavenly! I substituted the nasty bleu cheese dressing for ranch (because, duh...ranch is way better), and also swapped the white flour crust for a whole wheat, pre-made variety. All in all, two thumps up!
5. If you have a sec, please go congratulate my pal Rachel on her engagement today! She and her sweet beau just got engaged and I could not be happier for them. She is one of the prettiest, sweetest peeps I've met, and she'll be a stunning bride! SO HAPPY FOR YOU, RACH!!