1. I confess that I made these enchiladas last night and I had thirds. Not seconds - thirds.
|See what I did there with those tomatoes and that cilantro? Delicious!|
2. I confess that I have found, and subsequently have fallen in love with, a new hairdresser. Her name is Kara and she is amazing. I love, love, loved the highlights she did for me!
3. I confess that our baby's initials are CRS ; )
($10 to the first person to tell me if those are male or female initials...and what they stand for, haha!)
4. I confess that I think I'm officially growing tired of chevron. I feel like it has just been done to death...clothes, decor, etc. Anyone else ready for a new print trend?
5. I confess that we're in the process of planning a babymoon. Anyone out there have any good recommendations for a quick getaway? So far, Savannah, GA, is at the top of our list. Romantic rendezvous before Baby S arrives? YES, please!
Okay, bunnies...tell me what's on your mind!
P.S. - Don't forget to come back here Sunday for a VERY special announcement. A cat (and its name) may be let out of the bag ; )